Jumbo straws are a wider, more robust version of our original COBA Straws®, they are perfect for thicker drinks like smoothies, etc. They are sturdy, convenient in use that is a great alternative to bamboo straws or steel straws which need to be washed every time, much better than wheat hay straws which may be brittle and break, and much better than paper straws which are so quickly soggy.
- Material: Natural Sedgegrass (Lepironia)
- Color: Green, Beige
- Size: Long– 7.85″ & Short – 5″
- Inner diameter: 5 – 9mm
- Package: Pack 200
Usage & Warning
Naturally, grass straws are a wetland plant and are very strong and flexible. We dry the straws out 100% after harvest to extend the shelf life and ensure hygiene standards stay impeccable. Keep this in mind when using. The straw will excel when in contact with liquids, absorbing and getting stronger and then flexible with every sip.
- Store your straws in a cool, dry place.
- As they are a natural product, they have an expiry date of 3-6 months from the date of manufacture.
- For F&B, the straw is single-use. For an individual, the straw can be used three times. After using, we can wash with clean water/ salt water, then dry and keep in cool places.
- Can dispose of in food waste bins
- Grass straws are not toys!