Delivery & Payment
TERMS, METHOD OF PAYMENT
The choice of international payment methods will directly affect the interests of exporters and importers. When making import and export goods lots, both buyers and sellers must agree and select an appropriate international payment method. Therefore, we accept the following 3 payment term:
– L/C: with the first orders is valued at over $10,000
– T/T: 30% deposit before producing and 70% balance payment must be paid after receiving the copy of B/L (sea freight) or after shipment (air freight) with total order > ( over) $ 2,000.
– T/T: 100% in after signing sales contract with orders < (below) $ 2,000
You can pay via bank transfer or payment via VISA Card,… After successful payment, the product you ordered will be shipped to your correct address.
All orders for Goods are accepted when you receive a confirmation email to this effect. We are legally obliged to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address. Delivery of Goods will be depended on the date that the Order was placed.
Price and payment
– All prices are quoted in Dollar (USD) not excluding delivery and other related or incurred costs. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on the website are correct. The price of an item is the price at the headquarters on the day it is posted on the website.
– Note: Prices on the website vary depending on the season, prices are for reference only, prices may vary depending on the size and quantity of products you order.
– We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However the correct price will always appear on your order confirmation.
– Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this.
– All payments must be in USD. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed.
We are flexible in the mode of transport, however mainly transported by air and sea
We offer the most reasonable shipping rates and the fastest shipping to the customer’s address, ensuring the best protected package. we are working as hard as we can to make sure your parcel gets to you on time!
International orders – The company is not responsible for any import duties, taxes or delays that may occur during shipping.
If delivery is unsuccessful the customer will be responsible for any redelivery charges should they arise.
Please note that we will be unable to cancel orders, change shipping methods or products during busy sale periods.
Important: Please make sure that you are at home during the scheduled delivery day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com.